Best Condominium Insurance

Protect your investment with our condos & apartments insurance.
Condos & Apartments

Condo Insurance with Term Brokers

Are you looking for the perfect insurance for your condo or apartment?

When you own a condominium (whether it’s a separate unit, or an owned apartment), the complex itself will have a master insurance policy. That master policy will set the baseline for what insurance you will need for your unit.

At a minimum a condo policy will cover your personal belongings, and provide some liability protection.

If you make improvements to the condo, such as finishing an unfinished basement that likely will not be covered by the master policy.

Term Brokers will work with you to understand what protection you already have per the master policy, to provide the full protection you need to protect your investment.

Frequently Asked Questions

A: Condominium insurance is purchased by the association and covers the building itself. A renters insurance policy, on the other hand, is a policy that is purchased by the tenant and covers their personal belongings within the rented unit.
A: Condominium insurance typically covers the common areas of the condominium complex, such as the lobby, hallways, swimming pool, and so on. It may also cover the exterior of the building. A renters insurance policy covers the tenant’s personal belongings within the rented unit.
A: Yes. When insuring a condominium, you will need to consider the fact that you are sharing walls and common areas with your neighbors. As such, it is essential to ensure that your policy covers your unit and the common areas. In addition, you will need to make sure that your policy covers any special assessments that the condominium association may levy.
A: While your landlord may have insurance that covers the building itself, this will not cover your personal belongings. To protect your possessions, you must purchase a renters insurance policy.
A: While you are not legally required to purchase insurance for your tenants’ belongings, it is generally a good idea to do so. This will protect you if your tenant’s belongings are damaged or stolen while living in your rental property.
A: Yes. You should purchase condominium insurance even if you are not required to do so by your condominium association. This will protect your personal belongings and your investment in the unit itself.

Why Choose Us

Term Brokers Insurance Services

Get a free quote for your Condos Apartments policy

Condos & Apartments Insurance For Optimum Protection

When it comes to your condo or apartment insurance, you want the best protection possible. That’s why it’s essential to work with an experienced agent who can find the right coverage for you. Our agency specializes in condos and apartment insurance, and we’ll ensure you have all the protection you need.


We specialize in providing:

  • Dwelling coverage: This protects your condo or apartment’s physical structure and covers structural damage and repairs.
  • Personal belongings coverage protects your belongings from theft, fire, and water damage.
  • Liability coverage protects you from being held liable for damages to other people or property while at your condo or apartment.

We’ll ensure you get the best protection regardless of the type of coverage you need. With Term Brokers Insurance Services, you can rest assured you’re in good hands.

Don't Let A Disaster Ruin Your Investment

Your condo is your home away from home – a place to relax, unwind and enjoy the company of friends and family. But what happens when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a hurricane, tornado, flood, or theft, you could be left footing the bill for repairs or replacement costs if you don’t have the right insurance.

Condominium and apartment insurance is designed to protect your personal belongings and the structure of your unit in the event of a covered disaster. It can also provide liability coverage if someone is injured while on your property. Term Brokers Insurance Services can help you find the right coverage for your needs and budget.

Ready to Request a Free Quote?