Flood Insurance

Make sure you’re prepared for the worst with Florida flood insurance from our trusted partners.

Flood Insurance

Secure Your Home And Finances With Flood Insurance

Living in Florida can be daunting without the protection of flood insurance. But don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.

There are two types of flood insurance policies to choose from:


  • National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a federally-sponsored program for homeowners, renters, and businesses in participating communities, and
  • Private Flood Insurance, offered by private companies, providing even more coverage than NFIP policies.

It is wise to talk to an insurance agent to find out which policy best suits your needs and budget. Protect your home and finances from the unpredictable nature of floods. Have confidence in making the right decisions when it comes to securing the future of your loved ones and property.

Frequently Asked Questions

A: No, flood insurance is not required, However, it is highly recommended. This is because the city is located in a coastal area and is susceptible to flooding. If you live in or own a property in Fort Walton Beach, we strongly recommend purchasing flood insurance.

A: Flood insurance covers damage to your property caused by flooding. This includes water damage to your home or business, as well as damage to your personal belongings. Flood insurance also covers the cost of repairs to your property if it is damaged by flooding.
A: You can purchase flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). You can also purchase it through a private insurance company. If you are interested in purchasing flood insurance, we recommend contacting your insurance agent or broker to learn more about your options.
A: No, regular homeowners insurance does not cover damage caused by floods. You must have separate flood insurance to cover this type of damage.

A: Yes, we recommend purchasing flood insurance if you consider buying a property in Florida. This is because the state is susceptible to flooding. If you live in or own a property in high and media risk zones we strongly recommend purchasing flood insurance.

A: No, your landlord’s insurance does not cover you if a flood damages your personal property. You must have a separate flood insurance policy to cover this damage.

Why Choose Us

Reach Us Now

Are you looking for an affordable flood insurance policy for your Emerald Coast home or business? At Term Brokers Insurance Services, we understand the importance of protecting your home and belongings, and we’re here to help you find the perfect policy for your needs. Contact us today at 850-864-2000 to learn more!

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance is a type of insurance that helps protect homeowners and businesses from financial losses resulting from flooding. It covers the cost of repairing homes, businesses, and damaged properties in the event of a flood. Standard policies for homeowners and businesses do not include flood insurance, so it is essential to purchase a separate policy if you live or work in areas at risk of flooding. The Emerald Coast is often affected by hurricanes and tropical storms, so it’s important for those living or owning businesses in this region to have flood insurance.

Avoid Costly Damages With Flood Insurance

Term Brokers Insurance can help you get the right flood insurance to protect your home and belongings. Floods can happen anywhere, not just due to heavy rains. Even if you are not in a high-risk flood zone, it’s important to reduce the risks by getting flood insurance.

Ready to Request a Free Quote?