Fort Walton Beach, Florida Home Insurance
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Florida insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Term Brokers Insurance, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At Term Brokers Insurance, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Term Brokers Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Florida home insurance plan.
Here are some additional lines of insurance that we service:
- Beach Homes
- Rental Dwelling
- Secondary Residences
- Vacation Homes
So, contact us today at 850-864-2000 to find out more about home insurance in Fort Walton Beach, Florida including the Crestview, Destin, Miramar Beach, Navarre, and Niceville areas.